Friday, July 16, 2010

didnt know

so several things. i have my aughter tonight an i dont know what to o activity wise. just watching tv. nice relaxing night. i need it. so i have spent time with grace lately and i dont feel like i have had qulity time with her. we spen time together but shes always doing something. i understand that shes busy but i woul like one night were we can just do nothing and just be together. last night kina pisse me off. we did arands and had diner and that was nice but i went to be as she staye on the computer and she didnt even wake me up when she came to bed for any fun. i guess she didnt want to do anything but thats fine.

so i finished my third week at coors. i like what im doing but i didnt make my full 40 hours this week. im about 10 hours shy. i need to get a part time job to help me even my cash flow out. other than that im exite about my job. i cant wait to get my own route.

No comments:

Post a Comment