Sunday, July 11, 2010

लोटस न्यू गोइंग ओं

well i have had my local job for two weeks now. i like it alot. its more physical than im used to but i have been sitting on my ass for five ears. so anything would be more physical. lol. i spent almost all last week with my daughter. well after work. it wore me down. getting up at 3 am everyday and not going to bed till 9 or almost 10 pm sucked. spent some time with grace. it was a nice time with her and my daughter. she has been just amazing. the time we have spent together has been great. she is helping me see that there is a different way to handle my daughter. its the way i always wanted to handle things but my ex makes it so hard for me to do anything my way. but i have put a change to her plans. im not just doing what ever she wants anymore and its pissing her off. im enjoying every time i can see her go crap he has a backbone afterall. how do i handle this? lol bitch. hahaha. grace and i are doing well. but i still think theres more to come. when we have been together longer. but all looks well. with grace and i and my new job. loveing life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment