Saturday, October 23, 2010

update

so grace and i broke up. its been two weeks tomorrow. i did all i could to keep things going for my peace of mind.i hadnt talked to her the hole time. until yesterday. we talked for a few min. i need her as a friend right now. she told me what she has been up to. she says she has to donate more stem cells. i told her i would watch the dog for her. my roommate says im makeing a big mistake by what im doing. i know that by not letting her chase me i will most likely loose my chance to get back with her. i cant help it. im going to do what i need to do. i cant change who i am. im a helper. i care for her enough that i want to be sure that she is happy. with me or not. shes a great person or has the ability to be. and i want her in my life. maybe by doing what i do will remind her how much she misses all that i did for her. or it will back firer in my face. oh well what is done is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment